1. Presumed that allegations about gunwalking in Arizona were false and refused to adjust when documents and evidence showed otherwise.
2. Politicized decisions about how and whether to comply with the congressional investigation.
3. Devised strategies to redact or otherwise withhold relevant information from Congress and the public.
4. Isolated the fallout from the Fast and Furious scandal to ATF leadership and the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Arizona.
5. Created a culture of animosity towards congressional oversight.
Chaffetz’s memo goes on to substantiate each of these accusations, citing specific emails.